|Baggage Information||Prohibited Items Onboard||Carry On Baggage||Entry/Transit HK and Macao Notes|
|Check In||Boarding||Transportation Items||Special Arrangement|
Prohibited Items Onboard (which are not permitted in checked and carry-on baggage.)
- Explosive：such as explosives, ammunition, fireworks, gunpowder and cartridges
- Flammable Gas：such as butane, liquid nitrogen, gas, aqualung cylinders and tear bombs
- Flammable Liquids：such as paint, lighter fuel, banana oil and adhesive
- Flammable Solid：such as sulfur, charcoal, phosphorous and any inflammable material
- Oxidizing Materials：such as bleaching powder and peroxide
- Poison：such as arsenic, cyanide, insecticides and weed-killers
- Radioactive：any radioactive material
- Corrosive：such as mercury (in the thermometer or sphygmomanometer), acids, alkalinity material and wet cell
- Magnetized Material：magnet and any magnetized material
- E-Cigarette：It is not permitted to be used on board. (Please note : E-Cigarette is not permitted to be used and carried on all Taiwan inbound flights.)
- Firearms including shotguns, air guns, bolt guns, stun guns, flare pistols and starting pistols, replica or imitation firearms, cross bows;
- Ammunition, explosive material, including military, commercial or home-made explosive, explosive devices, detonators, smoke cartridges, grenades, mines and other explosive military ordnance, firework, signal flares, replica or imitation explosive material or devices;
- Pointed or bladed items made or adapted to cause injury, flick knives, gravity catch knives, stilettos, daggers, kukris, other knives both real or ceremonial with blades of any length or description, including sheath knives, kirpans and skeandhus, open razors, scalpels, ice picks, swords, sword sticks, umbrellas containing sword blades, harpoons, spears or arrows, professional tools, corkscrews, darts, hatchets, hypodermic needles (excepted as approved for medical purposes), nail clippers with nail file over 6 cm in length (excluding nail file), pointed nail file, pointed scissors, round-ended scissors with blade over 5 cm in length;
- Knuckle-dusters, clubs, coshes, rice flails, sticks, hammers, handcuffs, ropes, martial art devices.
Goods are permitted by hand carry-on but checked baggage.
Electronic devices (e.g. laptop computers, cellular phones, cameras, camcorders and so on) or portable medical electronic devices containing lithium metal batteries not exceeding 2 grams or lithium ion batteries not exceeding 100 Wh can be carried both in carry-on baggage or checked-in baggage (must be switched off completely when being carried in checked-in baggage). All spare batteries must be put in carry-on baggage.
For electronic devices or portable medical electronic devices containing lithium metal batteries exceeding 2 grams but not exceeding 8 grams or lithium ion batteries exceeding 100Wh but not exceeding 160 Wh, OR if for health reasons or other special reasons mobility aids (e.g. wheelchairs) that are powered by lithium batteries must be carried during the travel, passengers must make the request to the airline. With the approval of the airline, passengers can then follow the instructions given by the airline to put the devices in carry-on baggage or checked-in baggage. However, all spare batteries must still be put in carry-on baggage.
Every passenger can only bring one lighter or one box of matches on board by carry-on but put in the checked baggage. The wind-proof lighter and strike anywhere matches are not permitted in checked and carry-on baggage.
Please be noted：The Lighter and Matches are not permitted in checked and carry-on baggage on all ex-China flights.
|Knife||Implements with cutting function, such as fruit knife, scissor, kitchen knife,watermelon knife, sashimi knife, machete, sickle, cutter knife, steak knife, folding knife, scalpel, swiss army knife…etc. (plastic safety scissor and butter knife are excluded.)|
|Sharp-Pointed and Keen Material||Implements with puncture function, such as arrow, fishhook with large-scale, nail length over 5cm, boomerang, metallic knitting needle, staple gun, syringe needle…etc.|
|Rod, Stick and Farm Implements||All kind of rod, stick, hoe, hammer, axe, screwdriver, rabble, awl, saw, chisel, ice chisel, metallic chain, metallic ruler thickness over 0.5mm, camera tripod (more than 1 cm diameter, scalable, and highly over 25 cm or more after its collapse) and metallic vernier caliperl can be used as implements for percussion and puncture.|
|Firearms||Toy guns with a variety of materials and guns, knives, batons, police handcuffed defibrillator (stick), etc. which approved to customize sell by the Gun and Ammunition Regulations and police gear license holders management approach of the competent authority.|
|Sport Articles||Such as baseball bats, golf clubs, hockey sticks, cricket boards, pool cue, skateboards, Eskimo rowing and canoe paddles, hockey clubs, fishing rods, powerful slingshot, ornamental swords, nunchakus, ice (nails) shoes and other items may be transformed into offensive weapons.|
|Liquid, Gel and Mist-Spray goods||
1. Passengers onboard an international flights, the liquid, gel and mist-spray goods by hand carry shall not be more than one hundred milliliters, and shall be installed in a size not over one liter (20 × 20 cm) and can be repeated sealing of transparent plastic ziplock bag, and the plastic zipper bags must be completely sealed. Each passenger can only bring with a transparent plastic ziplock bags. The goods does not comply with the provisions of rules, should be packed in checked baggage.
2. All the necessary item but does not meet the requirement of previous rules, including of the liquid, gel and mist-spray goods from baby milk(food), drug, diabetes and other medical supplies should be declared to the inspectors of security check. After approval was received, the goods may hand carry on board.Liquids can be purchased either at airport duty free shops, or on board aircraft, on the condition that the liquids are packed in a sealed plastic bag that is both tamper-evident and displays satisfactory proof of purchase at airport duty free shops, or on board aircraft, on the day(s) of the journey for departing as well as transfer passengers.
|Other categories||Any goods could affect flight safety by human action.|
To prevent the introduction onto an aircraft of weapons, explosives or articles likely to be utilized to commit an act of unlawful interference or to avoid articles or substances which are capable of posing significant risk to health, safety or property when transported by air, the following measures are imposed on departing passengers of Macau International Airport.
Entry / Transit Hong Kong and Macao Notes
According to the laws of Hong Kong and Macau, it is strictly prohibited to bring the following illegal goods by hand carry and checked baggage to avoid a breach of local laws.
- Defibrillator (including of stun gun by imitated shape of cellphone and flashlight)
- Gas Sprayer (including pepper spray, tear gas)
- Telescopic batons (including of telescopic stick by imitated shape of flashlight)
- Brass knuckles (known as the "Iron Lotus" of the knuckle ring)
- Bullet by imitated shape of souvenir
- Switchblade (Comb Knife)
- Flare Bomb