As Tourism Crisis Management Office urges Macau residents to suspend their visits to Thailand, Air Macau will arrange the following measures for the passengers concerned in Macau –Bangkok v.v. route.
1. All the tickets, which the departure date is on or before Oct. 31, 2011, are entitled to change the departure date without any penalty ( both GIT & FIT are included).
2. The passengers, who bought the tickets via B2C system of Air Macau, could change the departure date at Reservation Counter of Air Macau Headquarter (Tel. No.:00853 8396 5555).
3. All tickets involved are able to rebook & travel on or before Dec. 31, 2011.
4. Air Macau will pay close attention to the situation in Thailand and announce the new measures accordingly.
5. Air Macau invites the attention of passengers concerned
I Issued by Air Macau on 26th Oct., 2011.
F For further inquiries, please contact Ms. Joy Gong, GM-PRAD, on 6662 6776.