1. The Baptism Ceremony for Air Macau fleet’s new member, Airbus 320 aircraft (MSN4197, B-MBC) namely “Lotus”, was taken place at Hangar, Macau International Airport at 14:00, on 17th January 2014.
2. “Lotus” departed from Cyprus on January 14, 2014 and landed at Macau International Airport in the early morning, 15th January 2014.
3. The ceremony was baptized by Dom José Lai Hung Seng and the Masters from Kun Iam Tong respectively.
4. To meet the demand from market, the cabin of “lotus” is laid out with 20 seats in business class while 132 seats in economy class respectively.
5. The maiden voyage of aircraft “Lotus” will be operated in the flight no. NX006 from Macau to Beijing on 19th January 2014.
Issued by Air Macau on 19th January 2014
For further inquiries, please contact Ms. Joy Gong, GM – PRADM, Air Macau at (853) 6662 6776.